axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ChadDavis <chadmichaelda...@gmail.com>
Subject axis fault -- where does the content come from
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:03:06 GMT
I'm getting an AxisFault.  It has specific information from the
service in it that seems like a "successful" exchange with the
service.  In this case, its an authentication attempt.  The message in
the fault seems to be an appropriate, if not desirable, response from
the service.

Why is this an AxisFault then?  Is something wrong?

The authenticate action is not defined to return anything, so is this
the cause of the fault.  The service is returning a bit of
information.  If someone could enlighten me on this, I'd appreciate
it.

Thank you.