axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ChadDavis <chadmichaelda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 client JAR requirements
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:29:27 GMT
Danny,

The axis2 distribution, probably something similar in axis1, has a
script in the bin directory that sets an AXIS@2_CLASSPATH variable
that includes all the jars from the lib directory automatically.  I
realize this doesn't answer your question about how many of the jars
from the lib are necessary, but . . . this script is convenient at any
rate.  Its called axis2 and you can use it similarly to 'java'; e.g.

    axis2.sh org.foo.bar.MyClient

Note, it sources a setenv.sh script to set up the classpath, and i
think it needs a environement varialbe for AXIS2_HOME set.

Chad