axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ChadDavis <chadmichaelda...@gmail.com>
Subject [axis2] package namespaces generated by wsdl2java
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 20:04:05 GMT
Hello.

I am generating ADB, server side code from a WSDL.  When I set the
package parameter, only the skeleton and co. are generated to that
package.  The other classes are still generated to a package that
SEEMS to be coming from some part of the wsdl namespaces.  Can someone
tell me exactly how this package namespace is derived from the WSDL,
if it is?  And can this be overridden, or is that idea just plain
dumb?

I'm working with the ADB, generated from WSDL, examples in the
axis2-1.1.1 user guide.

Thansk for your assistance