axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ChadDavis <chadmichaelda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems with quick start
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 00:25:57 GMT
Talking to myself.  But oh well.

So, I've fixed, at least in my environment, the build files for the
quickstartadb samples.  I changed the wsdl2java tasks in both
generate.service and generate.client to inherently work from the same
directory as the build by writing their output attribute path as
follows:

 output="${basedir}/${build.dir}/client"

I just added the basedir property.

However, I'm still curious to know whether these build files work for
other people???