axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ChadDavis <chadmichaelda...@gmail.com>
Subject [AXIS2] user guide sample / null pointer exception
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 22:20:22 GMT
As per the user guide, I'm trying to run the client and web service
built from Axis2SampleDocLit.wsdl

When I run the client I get a null pointer exception as follows:

	at org.apache.axis2.description.ClientUtils.inferInTransport(ClientUtils.java:85)
	at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:253)
	at org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub.echoString(Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub.java:494)
	at chad.test.ClientTester.main(ClientTester.java:20)

I'd appreciate any insight that you might have.