axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ChadDavis <chadmichaelda...@gmail.com>
Subject user guide sample / xmlbeans not in classpath
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 21:20:51 GMT
Hello.  I'm trying to build and run the web service discussed in the
user guide; the one that is generated off of  Axis2SampleDocLit.wsdl.
 I believe I have succesfully built and deployed the service itself.
However, I've been unable to run my client.  I get a classdefnotfound
on a class in the schemaorg__apache_xmlbeans.  This directory is on
the classpath though.  In the package / directory structure under that
directory I don't find java classes though; its the .xsb files.  Am I
missing some phase where you generate class files from these xsb's