axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Angel Todorov" <attodo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Module engagement granularity and lifetime
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:10:06 GMT
Hi Michele,

Engaging the module on the client side is one thing, it is one side of
the communication I mean, the server-side selective engagement is the
other thing. I am sure this can be achieved via custom handlers, it
seems to be a flexible approach. My idea was whether this
functionality is currently present in Axis2 and can be configured from
somewhere. In enterprise environments, there would most certainly be
cases when one client would like to be isolated from the others in
terms of module engagement, and moreover be able to select operations
or even messages to engage/disengage , i.e. either on a "session"
level or to use some other client identifier, so to speak.

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,
Angel