axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Roschke <sebastian.rosc...@hpi.uni-potsdam.de>
Subject Re: [Axis2] [rampart] Problems using rampart
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:16:22 GMT
Mauricio,

sorry for the delay. So I think already posted the most important parts.
But here is the complete code again:

// create configuration context
ConfigurationContext configurationContext = ConfigurationContextFactory
                  .createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(config
                          .getString(Config.CORE_AXIS_REPOSITORY), null);

// additional configuration of axis2 when required

// create the stub
MessagingClientServiceStub stub = new MessagingClientServiceStub(
                            configurationContext, config
                                    .getString(Config.CORE_SYSTEM_EPR));

// configure the stub/ service client via policies
Options options = stub._getServiceClient().getOptions();
StAXOMBuilder builder = new StAXOMBuilder("policy.xml");

options.setProperty(RampartMessageData.KEY_RAMPART_POLICY,
                    PolicyEngine.getPolicy(builder.getDocumentElement()) );

// working with the stub

I think this is the main part. Just try to configure your Rampart with
policies. The old configuration is deprecated and doesn't work for me.
Good luck...

Regards,
Sebastian

Mauricio Wodarski da Silva schrieb:
> Sebastian,
>
> Could you send your complete client code, please?
> I'm trying to do a client using rampart without axis2.xml
> unsuccessfully here.
>
> Thanks,
> Mauricio
>
> 2007/1/24, Sebastian Roschke <sebastian.roschke@hpi.uni-potsdam.de>:
>> Hi Ruchith,
>>
>> thanks for this important hint. Your proposal works fine. I removed the
>> axis2.xml as configuration. Now I do all the necessary configs by myself
>> in the client code. I changed your proposal a little bit:
>>
>>                 ConfigurationContext configurationContext =
>> ConfigurationContextFactory
>>                   .createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(config
>>                           .getString(Config.CORE_AXIS_REPOSITORY),
>> null);
>>

>> configurationContext.getAxisConfiguration().getTransportIn(new
>> QName("http"))
>>                     .getParameter("port").setValue("3003");
>>

>> configurationContext.getAxisConfiguration().engageModule(new
>> QName("addressing"));
>>
>> configurationContext.getAxisConfiguration().engageModule(new
>> QName("rampart"));
>>
>> This works fine for my case. Thanks a lot!!!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sebastian
>>
>> Ruchith Fernando schrieb:
>> > Hi Sebastian,
>> >
>> > I used the generated stub to successfully create a request[1] and
>> > engage Rampart on the client without any configuration. Note that I
>> > did not use an axis2.xml file[2]. Can you try using this [2] approach.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Ruchith
>> >
>> > [1] http://rafb.net/p/pw9xDl42.html
>> > [2] http://rafb.net/p/HUA3Rs76.html

>> is the

>> xmlns:soap12="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/"
>> >>
>> xmlns:types="http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/dbrep/wsmessaging/types"
>> >>
>> targetNamespace="http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/dbrep/wsmessaging/">

>> targetNamespace="http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/dbrep/wsmessaging/types">

>> transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
>> style="document" />

>> transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
>> style="document" />

>> location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MessagingClientService"
>> >>
>> location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MessagingClientService"

>> MTOM

>> <sebastian.roschke@hpi.uni-potsdam.de>

>> use for

JIRA shows the

>> SOAP
>> have

just have
>> configured

use rampart. At
>> the

at all. While

the following

>> org.apache.rampart.handler.RampartSender.invoke(RampartSender.java:65)

>> org.apache.axis2.description.OutOnlyAxisOperationClient.execute(OutOnlyA

>> skid.messaging.ws.client.client.MessagingClientServiceStub.addClient(Mes

>> skid.messaging.client.ClientControl.main(ClientControl.java:55)

Error in

>> org.apache.rampart.RampartMessageData.<init>(RampartMessageData.java:294

>> org.apache.rampart.MessageBuilder.build(MessageBuilder.java:56)

>> org.apache.rampart.handler.RampartSender.invoke(RampartSender.java:59)

>> Error in
exception is:

>> org.apache.rampart.util.Axis2Util.getDocumentFromSOAPEnvelope(Axis2Util.

>> org.apache.rampart.RampartMessageData.<init>(RampartMessageData.java:146

>> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:1

>> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.dom.DocumentImpl.build(DocumentImpl.java:476)

>> org.apache.rampart.util.Axis2Util.getDocumentFromSOAPEnvelope(Axis2Util.

>> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMStAXWrapper.updateLastNode(OMStAXWrapper

>> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMStAXWrapper.next(OMStAXWrapper.java:913)

>> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:1

first request
>> on the

problem:

>> message