axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Arnout Engelen <arnou...@bzzt.net>
Subject Re: [Axis2 1.1] Log incoming SOAP request
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:20:04 GMT
Stefan Lecho schreef:
> Currently we are using Tomcat to deploy our webservices. I have tried
> to log the incoming SOAP requests.
If you're doing this for debugging purposes rather than
`production-logging', I found the proxy-tool WebScarab from OWASP really
convenient. Only good for debugging/testing though, since it requires a
graphical display and noticably slows things down, but quite nice while
developing.

Too bad its WSDL-parsing is not quite `there yet', otherwise calling a
webservice from it would also seem nice. Anyone know a nice tool that
generates some stub UI based on a WSDL to call a webservice for testing?

Arnout