axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <grm7...@verizon.net>
Subject Modifying Axis WAR file (Was Re: [Axis2 1.1.1] AAR file and web.xml)
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:42:50 GMT
Hello, I have a question--is the process of altering the web.xml file
and adding JARs to the lib directory of the axis.war file to accomodate
service classpath needs more or less the same in both Axis2 and Axis1?
I think they would be, but the instructions I see[1] appear to be for
Axis1, so I don't know if anything is substantially different for
Axis2--not much is mentioned about altering the web.xml files or adding
JARs to the WAR lib directory in the Axis2 docs[2].

Thanks,
Glen

[1]
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/install.html#Step5InstallingNewWebServices