axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Roschke <sebastian.rosc...@hpi.uni-potsdam.de>
Subject Re: [Axis2] [rampart] Problems using rampart
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:10:03 GMT
Hi Dimuthu,

thanks for your support solving this problem. I'm currently using
rampart-1.1 and axis2-1.1.1. I have no policy configured at all. I
removed all configurations but the failure remains. The only thing that
is configured is that the client should use the rampart module. I have a

<module ref="rampart"/>

in the axis2 related config file. The exception is thrown on client side
while the rampart module is invoked on the axis2 stack. Do you need any
additional information?

Regards,
Sebastian