axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Roschke <sebastian.rosc...@hpi.uni-potsdam.de>
Subject [Axis2] Question on TRANSPORT_IN_URL in Axis2-1.1.1
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:28:18 GMT
Hi all,

I have updated my Axis2-1.1 to Axis2-1.1.1 today and encountered some
problems. Currently I use the TRANSPORT_IN_URL field you can get with
the following code inside a MessageReceiver or a Module:

msgContext.getProperty(org.apache.axis2.Constants.Configuration.TRANSPORT_IN_URL);

I used this field to send SOAP messages with completely different WSA:TO
values to a specific service. Up till now the URL of the called service
can be found in this field.

Since Axis2-1.1.1 it seems that this filed is not used anymore... Do you
have any idea wether this value(the address of the called service) is
saved in the messageContext inside Axis2?

Suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Sebastian