axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Garth Keesler <gar...@gdcjk.com>
Subject Bug with PojoGuide clone
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 17:25:59 GMT
All,

First, I'm a newbie trying to get the first "real" web service to work.
BTW, this works great using Eclipse and WTP but only on the same server
which sort of limits the approach.

Attached is a tar file of a simple PojoGuide clone that I have spent
days on trying to clear the last bug. I am getting a null return in the
rpcclient but the service, located on another box, seems to be running
correctly. I've tried a variety of things to clear the error but I can't
figure out what's wrong. The Diags folder in the tar file shows the
stackdump as well as the trace output from the web service. All of the
source and build.xml files are included.

Help greatly appreciated.

Thanx Much,
Garth