axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Marco Büchler <mbuech...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Subject Re: [Soap via eMail]
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 13:28:35 GMT
thank you Deepal,

we changed our config and the server starts without any critical
message. we will try to use our services via email now.

maybe two hints:
a) this example conf should be corrected in the default section. in my
opinion everybody who wants to use this feature will have the same problems.

b) why is the property name for user account name <mail.smtp.user> and
the correspond password property is <transport.mail.smtp.password>?

thanks for help.

ciao
marco

--