axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Huang" <alex.hu...@adinfuse.com>
Subject Http session from client side...
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 00:37:27 GMT
Hi All,

I'm interfacing with a webservices server that returns a cookie
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=C940DECC375E991239EE6A4F80304CB0 in my login
request and expects that I set that cookie in the subsequent requests.

I have used wsdl2java to create the client libraries and made the login
request using the client stubs generated.  However, I can not figure out
how to get the HTTPSession back to retrieve this cookie.  I tried using
MessageContext.getMessageContext() but it returns a null pointer back to
me.

Searching on the archives reveals that
MessageContext.getMessageContext() should work if it's on the server,
but what about the client?

Thanks for any help you can give.

--Alex