axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Leelaratne" <dimuthu.leelara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] [rampart] Problems using rampart
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 04:44:33 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

This is not a rampart problem. The pointed out JIRA shows the bug.  I
walked through the stack trace. This happens for specific SOAP
messages, when they are converted to DOOM as mentioned. I have never
experienced the problem. Maybe because the SOAP messages that I use
wouldn't re-create the problem.

Regards,
Dimuthu