axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Lindsey Hess <lindseyhes...@yahoo.com>
Subject Axis 1.4 DII & Complex Types...
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 23:25:00 GMT
Hello,

  I have a WSDL that expects two parameters for specific operation's request, namely, studentID
and studentType.  studentID is an integer, and studentType is a complex type   (one of the
many parameters within it is another complex type as well).

  I can't seem to find any documentation on how to dynamically invoke a service that takes
a parameter that is a complex type.  My code is as follows (the question marks show where
I'm completely puzzled):

  // StudentType class was generated by WSDL2java.  StudentType is a complex type
  StudentType studentType = new StudentType();

  // Add parameters
  callStudent.addParameter("studentID", XMLType.SOAP_INT, ParameterMode.IN);
  callStudent.addParameter("studentType", ?????, ParameterMode.IN);

  // Create an array of parameters
  Object[] opParamsStudent = {studentID, ??????};

  // Invoke the service
  callStudent.invoke(opParamsStudent);

  Can someone please assist me?

  Thank you.