axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "M.Zdila/EpiSoftware Ltd." <m.zd...@episoftware.com>
Subject SOAP11, SCHEMA_1999
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 17:56:57 GMT
Hello

I've googled, but found nothing :-(

I need to communicate with client's web service that supports SOAP 1.1, schema
version 1999. What I need to achieve is to serialize base64 data as
xsi:type="SOAP-ENC:base64" but unfortunately the request still contains
xsi:type="soapenc:base64Binary".

I am using spring remoting with following handler with no help:

import javax.xml.namespace.QName;
import javax.xml.rpc.handler.GenericHandler;
import javax.xml.rpc.handler.MessageContext;

import org.apache.axis.Constants;
import org.apache.axis.schema.SchemaVersion;

public class MyHandler extends GenericHandler {

  @Override
  public QName[] getHeaders() {
    return null;
  }

  @Override
  public boolean handleRequest(MessageContext context) {
    ((org.apache.axis.MessageContext)
context).setSchemaVersion(SchemaVersion.SCHEMA_1999);
    ((org.apache.axis.MessageContext)
context).setEncodingStyle(Constants.URI_SOAP11_ENC);
    return true;
    // return super.handleRequest(context);
  }

}