axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ali Sadik Kumlali <as_kuml...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Query regarding using XPATH in AXIS2..
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 12:40:29 GMT
Hi Yamini,

Would this[1] article be what you are looking for?

Regards,

Ali Sadik Kumlali

[1] How Can I Evaluate an XPath with AXIOM? http://wso2.org/library/265

----- Original Message ----

From: "Hemanth, Yamini (MSAS Sys Dev IBD)" <Yamini.Hemanth@morganstanley.com>

To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Sent: Friday, January 5, 2007 2:31:11 PM

Subject: [Axis2] Query regarding using XPATH in AXIS2..

          Hello Everyone,

 I am developing applications in AXIS2 using AXIOM as  the databinding. I have a query regarding
XPATH in AXIS2. Is it possible to use  XPATH to navigate through the elements and attributes
in XML messages in  AXIS2.If not  , then do I assume that the only alternative to navigate
 to the specific element is by step by step iteration which is quite tedious for  the developer.

 Any  inputs on the same would be very helpful.

  Regards,

 Yamini