axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nilesh Ghorpade <nilesh_s_ghorp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Unbound namespace URI exception with ADB AXIS 2
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 06:29:53 GMT
Hi Gurus,

  I have two issues.

  1. When using AXIS 2 with ADB I get "Unexpected namespaceURI "  exception. I am not sure
why the error should arise as it is coming  from one of the AXIS generated classes namely
Helper class. This  exception is encountered while writting the start element of the  response.

  2. Is cyclic references allowed in AXIS 2? For example I have the following classes

  class A{
       B objB;
  }

  class B{
     //Here I am having an array of the Objects A.
     A[] objA;
  }

  Thanks in advance.

  Nile