axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jiang Liu" <S3075...@student.rmit.edu.au>
Subject Could AXIS2 used together with jUDDI?
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 01:24:25 GMT
Hi all
I am having a project that require to retrieve service from private UDDI registry. Currently
i am using Geronimo server + AXIS2 + jUDDI v09rc4.

>From the jUDDI's configuration page, there are errors:
jUDDI Dependencies: Resource & Properties Files

Looking for: log4j.xml
-Not Found

jUDDI DataSource Validation

+ Got a JNDI Context!
- No 'java:comp/env/jdbc/juddiDB' DataSource Located(jdbc/juddiDB)
- DB connection was not aquired. (null)
- SELECT COUNT(*) FROM PUBLISHER failed (null)

Also with my simple UDDI registry client, errors are:
- Unable to find required classes (javax.activation.DataHandler and javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart).
Attachment support is disabled.

	at org.uddi4j.UDDIElement.<init>(UDDIElement.java:40)
	at org.uddi4j.response.AuthToken.<init>(AuthToken.java:85)
	at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.get_authToken(UDDIProxy.java:1626)
	at Client.main(Client.java:25)

Is that the problem with my jUDDI and geronimo or the problem with jUDDI and AXIS2?

cheers!!