axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Javier Kohen <jko...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: Question axis 2 Java2WSDL tool
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 14:24:19 GMT
El vie, 12-01-2007 a las 08:05 -0500, Anne Thomas Manes escribió:
> Try using Axis2 1.1.1. What you're looking for is automatic
> "unwrapping" of the wrapper element, and that has only recently been
> implemented.

How do you enable unwrapped documents on the client side with Axis2
1.1.1? I'm accessing a .NET webservice with a WSDL2Java generated stub
(both with adb and xmlbindings, depending on the complexity of the WSDL)
and I couldn't figure out how to access unwrapped fault details and, in
one case, an unwrapped response (all other messages have just one
element).

Thanks,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>