I much appreciate the work Dim's did on to get 1.4 to return a DOM for complex google data types, but what would work better for me is if a DOM element were returned instead of a HashMap for the entire result.  Has anyone done this?   Obviously I can hack the the result HashMap or List to do this, but I'm wondering if there is a cleaner or more Axis-centric way?
Thanks, Jim
by email and then delete it.