axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] - How to integrate with an existing EAR?
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 14:54:49 GMT
The way I've done it a few times is to just have the axis2 service
make ejb client calls. There are a few ways to handle the deps issue,
but keep in mind you can have an AAR with only the services.xml ,
therefore putting your service / pojo classes in lib along with all
the rest of  the deps. You can also use spring inside the AAR to
handle the ejb stuff.

HTH,
Robert