axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Naming of MTOM cached attachment files
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:53:05 GMT
Brain,
Proper method is to use the functionality provided by DataHandler and
DataSource. DataHandler will not read the attachment in to the memory In the
case of a large attachment when it is cached in the temp dir. I In that
scenerio DataHandler will run off on file data source object which will in
turn refer to the physical temp file...

~Thilina