axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vyacheslav Yakovenko" <yakove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Ques: A way not to hardcode the URL
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 09:46:54 GMT
There are simple decisions:

   1. Extend you XXXSkeleton, for example: class XXX extends XXXSkeleton;
   2. Make changes into your services.xml, for example change

<parameter locked="false" name="ServiceClass">
com.webtair.sessionman.example.SessionManExampleServiceSkeleton
</parameter>
To:
<parameter locked="false" name="ServiceClass">
com.webtair.sessionman.example.SessionManExampleService
</parameter>

Make your changes only into your class!
3.Hardcoded URI      contains in the XXXStub not in the XXXSkeleton, but
there is another method public
SessionManExampleServiceStub(java.lang.StringtargetEndpoint)  that
allows to specify concrete endpoint. You can extract
this information into properties file of course.

Vaclav

--
Vaclav