axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Yong Yang <y.y...@querix.com>
Subject instant deployment and dynamic invocation
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:20:18 GMT
Hi, I started working with Axis, and have read these documents following Axis recommended reading.

However I still have some problems to solve and spent a lot of time to sovle them.

1) Instant deployment problem
I knew there is a instant deployment. I can directly copy the java source code to my webapp
directory and rename it with "jws" extension. When the web service consists of more than one
class, I  am still using instant deployment. But I got an compile error when I access the
web service. Some documents said there are some limitations,  but i don't know what  are the
limiations? May I know whether it is possible to deploy a web service with multiple class
using instant deployment?

2)Dynamical Invocation
When I invoke a web service using dynamical invocation, I don't know how to send  and receive
complex data structure and attachment. Is it possible to achieve that using dynamical invocation?

I would apprieciate it if some one can give me some clue or refer some documents for the above
problems.

many thanks
yong