axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amit G Soni" <Ami...@mphasis.com>
Subject RE: axis2 wsdl error
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2006 08:44:47 GMT
Hi Anne,

I have attached my entire schema file with this. And one more thing I
have generated webservices client using Axis-1.4. But in Axis-2 it gives
me an error.

Thanks,
Amit Soni

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:atmanes@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 9:38 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: axis2 wsdl error

Amit,

Your error is: SchemaCompilationException: no type!!

That tells me that for at least one of your defined elements, you have
not specified a type. (It would be nice if the error gave you a little
more information, but...) I would need your schema files to diagnose
it further.

I recommend that you validate the WSDL before trying to compile it.

Anne

On 12/21/06, Amit G Soni <Amit.G@mphasis.com> wrote:
> Hi Thomos,
>
> The command and the error is given below. Thanks for the quick reply.
>

> C:\psmw>WSDL2Java -uri c:\test\CardholderService.wsdl -o src
>

> Using AXIS2_HOME:   C:\Java\axis2-1.0
> Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Java\j2sdk1.4.2_13
> Retrieving schema at 'CardholderData.xsd', relative to
'file:/c:/test/'.
> Retrieving schema at 'CardholderMessages.xsd', relative to
> 'file:/c:/test/'.
> Retrieving schema at 'CardholderData.xsd', relative to
> 'file:/c:/test/CardholderMessages.xsd'.
> Retrieving schema at 'OperationResults.xsd', relative to
> 'file:/c:/test/CardholderMessages.xsd'.
> Retrieving schema at 'OperationResults.xsd', relative to
> 'file:/c:/test/'.
> Exception in thread "main"
> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
> java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.axis2.s
> chema.SchemaCompilationException: no type!!
>         at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerati
> onEngine.java:185)
>         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
>         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException: no type!!
>         at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(SimpleD
> BExtension.java:117)
>         at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerati
> onEngine.java:140)
>         ... 2 more
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException: no
type!!
>         at

org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.writeElement(SchemaCompiler.java:
> 314)
>         at

org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:238)
>         at

org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:207)
>         at

org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:181)

"http://xxxx/xxxx/xx".
> > Please correct the errors in your WSDL and try it again.
> >
> > Anne
> >
> > On 12/21/06, Amit G Soni <Amit.G@mphasis.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Thomos,
> > >
> > > Sorry for the typo error. The command is
> > >
> > > c:\Java\axis2-1.0\bin\WSDL2Code.bat -uri CardholderService.wsdl -o
> src
> > >
> > > But using this command also it gives the same error.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Amit Soni

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGeneration
> > > Engine.java:96)

faultCode=INVALID_WSDL:
> > > Expected

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile(Cod