axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Mapping Call output -- incl all output params -- to a DOM
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 02:51:51 GMT
so to extend on that ide referencing org.apache.axis.constants
instead of call.setReturnType(XMLType.SOAP_MAP) can you return SOAP_DOCUMENT call.setReturnType(XMLType.SOAP_DOCUMENT)
?
prohibited.
Le présent message électronique (y compris les pièces qui y sont annexées, le cas échéant)
s'adresse au destinataire indiqué et peut contenir des renseignements de caractère privé
ou confidentiel. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce document, nous vous signalons qu'il
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Nash
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 3:40 PM
  Subject: Mapping Call output -- incl all output params -- to a DOM

  I much appreciate the work Dim's did on to get 1.4 to return a DOM for complex google data
types, but what would work better for me is if a DOM element were returned instead of a HashMap
for the entire result.  Has anyone done this?   Obviously I can hack the the result HashMap
or List to do this, but I'm wondering if there is a cleaner or more Axis-centric way?

  Thanks, Jim

by email and then delete it.