axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Punnoose, Roshan" <punnoo...@bah-systems.com>
Subject EJB call ClassLoader issues
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:54:28 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to call a Remote EJB from my Web Service, do I have to
switch the classloader from the thread default to the Axis classloader
to be able to call it? It gives me this error:

java.lang.ClassCastException

        at
services.query.ejb.QueryService_9wwn56_HomeImpl_812_WLStub.create(Unknow
n Source)

        at
a:39)

        at
Impl.java:25)

        at
org.springframework.ejb.access.AbstractSlsbInvokerInterceptor.create(Abs
tractSlsbInvokerInterceptor.java:177)

        at
org.springframework.ejb.access.AbstractRemoteSlsbInvokerInterceptor.newS
essionBeanInstance(AbstractRemoteSlsbInvokerInterceptor.java:205)

        at
org.springframework.ejb.access.SimpleRemoteSlsbInvokerInterceptor.getSes
sionBeanInstance(SimpleRemoteSlsbInvokerInterceptor.java:108)

        at
org.springframework.ejb.access.SimpleRemoteSlsbInvokerInterceptor.doInvo
ke(SimpleRemoteSlsbInvokerInterceptor.java:74)

        at
org.springframework.ejb.access.AbstractRemoteSlsbInvokerInterceptor.invo
ke(AbstractRemoteSlsbInvokerInterceptor.java:119)

        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(Ref
lectiveMethodInvocation.java:185)

        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAo
pProxy.java:209)

Roshan Punnoose

Phone: 301-497-6039