axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Coleman, Piers" <Piers.Cole...@worksafebc.com>
Subject RE: Null pointer exception when using the WSDL2Java tool
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 21:50:18 GMT
Done:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1851

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 1:32 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Null pointer exception when using the WSDL2Java tool

Piers,

Please log a bug in JIRA and upload the wsdl so that we can track this
bug and fix it.

thanks,
dims

On 12/8/06, Coleman, Piers <Piers.Coleman@worksafebc.com> wrote:

> The WSDL successfully validated with the latest of XML Spy. Here is
the
> WSDL. Nothing too complex here I don't think:
>
> <definitions xmlns:tns="urn:wsbc.com:webportal:services:pocservice"
> xmlns:soap12="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/"
> xmlns:import1="urn:wsbc.com:webportal:messages"
> xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" name="PocService"
> targetNamespace="urn:wsbc.com:webportal:services:pocservice">
>         <wsdl:documentation
> xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"/>
>         <types>
>                 <xsd:schema>
>                         <xsd:import
> schemaLocation="EmployerInfoResponse.xsd"
> namespace="urn:wsbc.com:webportal:messages"/>
>                         <xsd:import
> schemaLocation="EmployerInfoException.xsd"
> namespace="urn:wsbc.com:webportal:messages"/>
>                         <xsd:import
> schemaLocation="EmployerInfoRequest.xsd"
> namespace="urn:wsbc.com:webportal:messages"/>
>                 </xsd:schema>
>         </types>
>         <message name="getEmployerInfoIn">
>                 <wsdl:documentation
> xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"/>
>                 <part name="messagePart"
> element="import1:GetEmployerInfo"/>
>         </message>
>         <message name="getEmployerInfoOut">
>                 <wsdl:documentation
> xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"/>
>                 <part name="messagePart"
> element="import1:GetEmployerInfoResponse"/>
>         </message>
>         <message name="employerInfoProcessingFaultIn">
>                 <wsdl:documentation
> xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"/>
>                 <part name="messagePart"
> element="import1:EmployerInfoProcessingFault"/>
>         </message>
>         <portType name="PocServiceInterface">
>                 <wsdl:documentation
> xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"/>
>                 <operation name="GetEmployerInfo">
>                         <wsdl:documentation
> xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"/>
>                         <input message="tns:getEmployerInfoIn"/>
>                         <output message="tns:getEmployerInfoOut"/>
>                         <fault name="EmployerInfoProcessingException"
> message="tns:employerInfoProcessingFaultIn"/>
>                 </operation>
>         </portType>
>         <binding name="PocService" type="tns:PocServiceInterface">
>                 <soap:binding
>                 <operation name="GetEmployerInfo">
>                         <soap:operation

soapAction="urn:wsbc.com:webportal:services:pocservice:getEmployerInfoIn
> " style="document"/>
>                         <input>
>                                 <soap:body use="literal"/>
>                         </input>
>                         <output>
>                                 <soap:body use="literal"/>
>                         </output>
>                         <fault name="EmployerInfoProcessingException">
>                                 <soap:fault
> name="EmployerInfoProcessingException" use="literal"/>
>                         </fault>
>                 </operation>
>         </binding>
>         <service name="PocServicePort">
>                 <port name="PocServicePort" binding="tns:PocService">
>                         <soap:address
> location="http://localhost:9080/axis2/pocwebservice"/>
>                 </port>
>         </service>
> </definitions>

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat

Davanum Srinivas : http://www.wso2.net (Oxygen for Web Service
Developers)