axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gul Onural" <onu...@nortel.com>
Subject RE: Web axisService deployment faults
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 18:15:28 GMT
I have found a parameter in axis2.xml to change the service path and
changed the service path
to point to the directory that I want my service to be deployed.

However using Axis2 admin web page, looks like my service is still
deployed to the services directory,
not under services/0.1 directory as I want :

In axis2.xml I have changed the following :
    <parameter name="servicePath"
locked="false">services/v0.1</parameter>

May be I should change my question, to be clear :

What else do I need to do to deploy my service to a custom repository
(not to the default repository).
My custom repository is :
/tomcat_inst_dir/webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/services/v0.1

Thanks

Gul