axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gul Onural" <onu...@nortel.com>
Subject Web axisService deployment faults
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 17:12:58 GMT

I have created a new directory called v0.1 under axis2's services
directory and trying to deploy my
service under this directory:

/tomcat_inst_dir/webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/services/v0.1

I have changed my service's wsdl file to point this new directory as
location :

   <service name="MyService">
      <port name="MyServiceSOAPport" binding="tns:MyServiceSOAPBinding">
         <soap:address
location="http://localhost/services/v0.1/MyService"/>
      </port>
   </service>

The Axis2 deployment page now shows my service as a fault service and
displays following error, down below.

I also tried to invoke an operation on my service using my own client
application (using target EPR as =
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/v0.1/MyService)
and got "Service not found operation terminated !!" error.

What else needs to be change so that I can deploy my service to
somewhere else rather that default axis repository?

Gul

This Web axisService has deployment faults
Error: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Invalid service
META-INF directory not found; nested exception is:
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Invalid service
META-INF directory not found at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processWSDLs(A
rchiveReader.java:255) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.j
ava:513) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList
.java:196) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener
.java:227) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryL
istener.java:174) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener(RepositoryL
istener.java:219) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(Sche
dulerTask.java:61) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run(SchedulerTask.ja
va:68) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask.run(S
cheduler.java:76) at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512) at
java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462) Caused by:
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Invalid service
META-INF directory not found at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processWSDLs(A
rchiveReader.java:244) ... 10 more