axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Shaoguang Cong <scong1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to get soap header from stub in axis2
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 15:52:29 GMT
Deepal Jayasinghe has a paper mentioned that.
  http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-soa-axis2-1/
  "With service clients you can only access SOAP body or the pay load. Of course you can add
SOAP headers but you do not have a way to retrieve SOAP header from service client. For that
you will need to use an operation client."

  The problem is that the generated stub doesn't give a way to access the operation client.
  So from the client stub, one seems cannot get access to the operation client, messageContext
or SOAPHeader. Anybody knows if there's a way to get such info from client handler?

  Shaoguang

Jatinder Kaur <jatinder.kaur@gmail.com> wrote:
    I am also looking to do the same -- basically, the Stub is just returning the SOAP Body.
I would also like to retrieve SOAP Headers without having to modify the stub (generated) code.

  Is there any way to do this?

  Thanks,
  Jatinder