axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Davis, Jonathan" <jonathan.da...@progeny.net>
Subject Extra 'valid' element in the WSDL for all complexTypes
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 14:44:19 GMT

I am seeking information as to what is cuasing an additional 'valid'
element to appear in the schema section of my WSDL - it is the one
generated automatically by axis by clicking on the (WSDL) link of the
deployed web service.

The LogOffRequest is a custom class with it's own class file, (generated
by castor from an xml schema) and is not supposed to include a booolean
as part as part of the request, just the string. All of my custom
classes are seeing this added 'valid' element as part of the type. Is
this a problem? Or just something normal Axis does?

Any idea where I would look to find out what is causing this? I am not
sure if it is some setting in the WSDL generator that needs changing, or
if I need to change what castor is giving me.

Here is what the complexType looks like in the WSDL file:

<complexType name="LogOffRequest">
				<sequence>
					<element name="sessionToken"
nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>