axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Nash" <jin...@bea.com>
Subject Mapping Call output -- incl all output params -- to a DOM
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 20:40:12 GMT
I much appreciate the work Dim's did on to get 1.4 to return a DOM for
complex google data types, but what would work better for me is if a DOM
element were returned instead of a HashMap for the entire result.  Has
anyone done this?   Obviously I can hack the the result HashMap or List
to do this, but I'm wondering if there is a cleaner or more Axis-centric
way?

Thanks, Jim

<mailto:axis-user@ws.apache.org>
by email and then delete it.