axis-java-user mailing list archives

From falom <falom2...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject [Axis2]Re:[Sandesha2] Apache Sandesha2 1.1 released
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 09:02:34 GMT
Hi,

  Does anyone have any information on performance comparison between Sandesha with JMS for
async messaging? I have not be able to find any benchmark data comparing different RM implementations
and JMS. Any comment or information will be much appreciated.

  falom

Chamikara Jayalath <chamikaramj@gmail.com> 写道:
  Hi All,

We are proud to announce the 1.1 release of Apache Sandesha2, WS-ReliableMessaging implementation
for  Apache  Axis2.

You can download this release from our official site at
http://ws.apache.org/sandesha/sandesha2/

This release should be used with the Axis2 1.1 distribution which could be obtained from
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/download.cgi

Features of this release include:

   1.  Support for WS-ReliableMessaging in both client side and server side of Axis2. (according
the the WS-ReliableMessaging specification February 2005).
   2. Support upto the CD4 of the WSRM 1.1 specification being developed under OASIS.
   3. Pluggable storage framework.
   4. Configurable delivery assurances. In-order exactly once delivery assurance is guaranteed.
Users can also instruct the system to stop ordering (this will give a higher performance).
   5. Support for both SOAP 1.1 and 1.2.
   6. Mechanisms to support WS-ReliableMessaging policy assertions in both server side and
the client side.
   7. Improved client API, which provides features for both general and advance users.
   8. Sandesha Report functionality to get status information on Sandesha2 system and its
sequences.
   9. SandeshaListner feature to get informed when specific events happen (for example when
a fault is retrieved or when a sequence times out).
  10. Support for SecureConversation+RM
  11. Test cases to test RM scenarios.
  12. Documentation

Please use this release and send your comments to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org.