axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hoying, Ken" <KHoy...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject Custom Axis Handler
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 16:37:52 GMT
I am attempting to create a custom client side handler in Axis 1.2.  The
handler is being called and seems to working properly.  However, I am
unable to pass any parameters to it.

I am attempting to pass a string to the handler as follows:

            Stub._setProperty("MyName", "MyValue");

However, when I try to retrieve the value in the Handler, null is
returned:

            String myName = getOption("MyName");

Am I doing this incorrectly?

Thank you,