axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Manoj Khangaonkar" <khangaon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No REST for axis2 v1.1
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 23:55:45 GMT
I am not a REST expert, but it appears

The quickstart example is invoked as a REST client.

here is cut and paste from the userguide:

begin guide -------------

Once those url's are working, let's quickly test the service. Try pointing
your browser to the following URL:

http://localhost:8080/axis2/rest/StockQuoteService/getPrice?symbol=IBM

end guide ---------

This invokes AXISRestServlet and not AXISServlet and follows the code
path for REST services.