axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Manoj Khangaonkar" <khangaon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java2wsdl ignorring the classpath?
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:23:43 GMT
Thomas,

With the -cp . (dot) option , I notice that your error is from the jdk jar.
Not any of the libraries that AXIS2 brings in.

>From your classpath, It seems that you are using JDK 1.6. I have seem emails
in this group that there are known
problems with JDK1.6

Try JDK 1.5. It has always worked from me.

I agree that requiring -cp . is annoying and the script needs to pick up the
existing classpath.

Mj