axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jérôme Mainaud <jmain...@kleegroup.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Issues with Java 6 and Applets
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 14:02:40 GMT
That's the same as the one for which you gave the endorsed dir solution.
And copy deploy stax-api.jar in jre/lib/endorsed make it work for
testing purposes.
My real problem is I cannot ask this from the end-users, so I have to
find another solution.

Here is the stacktrace :

javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider
javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory could not be instantiated:
java.lang.InstantiationException
    at javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils.getXMLInputFactory(StAXUtils.java:40)
    at
org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils.createXMLStreamReader(StAXUtils.java:66)
    at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DescriptionBuilder.buildOM(DescriptionBuilder.java:86)
    at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.populateConfig(AxisConfigBuilder.java:58)
    at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.populateAxisConfiguration(DeploymentEngine.java:690)
    at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(FileSystemConfigurator.java:109)
    at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:61)
    at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:180)
    at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.initializeTransports(ServiceClient.java:189)
    at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.configureServiceClient(ServiceClient.java:118)
    at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.<init>(ServiceClient.java:114)
    at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.<init>(ServiceClient.java:207)
    at
upload.client.service.UploadServiceSoapStub.initUpload(UploadServiceSoapStub.java:55)
    at upload.client.service.UploadClient.init(UploadClient.java:30)
    at upload.client.Upload.<init>(Upload.java:56)
    at upload.client.swing.UploadApplet.init(UploadApplet.java:50)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--
Jérôme Mainaud               Klee Group
jmainaud@kleegroup.com      <http://www.kleegroup.com/>