axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ravi Krishnamurthy <ra...@savvion.com>
Subject Axis14 with amazon queue service wsdl
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:36:18 GMT
Hello:
I'm using the following amazon QueueService wsdl:
http://queue.amazonaws.com/doc/2006-04-01/QueueService.wsdl

This webservice has multiple services. When I run wsdl2java I set the
package option as com.amazon.com

Then I get the following exceptions:

org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.DuplicateFileException: Duplicate file name:
C:\IDE\eclipse\v32\com\savvion\bo\ResponseStatus.java.
Hint: you may have mapped two namespaces with elements of the same name
to the same package name.
    at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaWriter.generate(JavaWriter.java:110)
    at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaBeanWriter.generate(JavaBeanWriter.java:1405)
    at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaTypeWriter.generate(JavaTypeWriter.java:113)
    at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory$Writers.generate(JavaGeneratorFactory.java:421)
    at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.generateTypes(Parser.java:547)
    at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.generate(Parser.java:432)

Is it possible to pass the package name if the service contains multiple
servcies with Axis14.

Thanks,
Ravi