axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Ruiz <rr...@gridsystems.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2 v1.1]
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:36:15 GMT
Hi Ruchith, Sumedha,

I am searching for some information to write a JIRA report for this problem.

Looking at the source code of RampartException, I have found that:

* It uses the standard java.util.ResourceBundle class
* Only errors.properties is present in the org.apache.rampart package

So, the code should fail for all locales, or for none! There should be
no difference at all for German locales!

The only guesses I can make are:

* The Axis2 binaries Sumedha uses do not include errors.properties
* A extrange ClassLoader issue prevents ResourceBundle from finding the
file.

The first case would be a building/packaging problem, probably very easy
to fix. The second case might be a really difficult one.

Sumedha, could you please verify that
org.apache.rampart.errors.properties is not missing in your binaries?

If it is present, a full stacktrace would be required for tracking the
problem, as the real source will be in a totally different location.

Best regards,
Rodrigo Ruiz