axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Perner <philipp.per...@healthgate.at>
Subject Re: out of memory issues. Can MTOM help ?
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:27:08 GMT
Hi,

Do you have already a solution for this problem?
I'm facing the same problem, that I get the following error transferring
files greater than 2,5 Mb:

2006-12-11 15:17:18 StandardWrapperValve[action]: Servlet.service() for
servlet action threw exception

Can someone comment, on the issue how to transfer files greater than
mentioned above? Is the memory allocation for example in JAVA_OPTS the
only clue?

kr,

Philipp