axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Perner <philipp.per...@healthgate.at>
Subject Re: Serialize objects
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 12:02:09 GMT
When you use axis 1.4 You should insert typemapping in your wsdd file.
For java bean classes you could use the the element beanmapping instead
of the element typemapping. The difference is, that beanmapping uses
fixed (De-)Serializers (i.e.
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory,
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory)

For example:

<service ...>
    <parameter name="classname" value="..."/>
    <parameter name="allowedmethods" value="getTitle getDetails"/>

    <beanMapping xmlns:ns="yournamespace"
       qname="ns:Classname"
       type="java:fullClasspath" />

hth,

Philipp

Espen Falkevik schrieb:
> Hi.
> Just a newbie question.
>
> I'm using Weblogic and Axis 1.4. I have a webservice which will take a Custom class object
as an input and another Custom class object as output.

> I use Java2WSDL to generate the WSDL file, and then i use this WSDL file with WSDL2Java
to generate stubs and wsdd files.

> Where do I set the mapping so that I can use the objects? (I get the following exception:
java.io.IOException: No serializer found for class com.edb.om.dto.order.CustomerDetailDTO
in registry org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingImpl@16a8e18)