axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Greif <jeff.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Trouble with WS routing through proxy server
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 14:43:14 GMT
<head>
</head>
The principle is that Tomcat should receive all the traffic for the
webapp containing axis.&nbsp; The client sends a call to the endpoint in the
wsdl.&nbsp; Apache is listening on that port (the http port usually) and
redirects.<br>
If your webapp in tomcat is named axis, and you invoke services using
something like <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://myserver.mydomain.com/axis/services/myservice">http://myserver.mydomain.com/axis/services/myservice</a>,
all you need to do, in /etc/httpd/conf.d/jk.conf<br>
JkMount /axis/* ajp13x<br>
where ajp13x is the name of an AJP13 worker that you configure in the
same file.&nbsp; That worker must be configured to use the port on which
Tomcat is listening for AJP13 connections, as set up in Tomcat's
server.conf..&nbsp; See the docs for configuring mod_jk.<br>
Jeff<br>
<tt><br>
</tt><br>
Peter Neu wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Hello,

I'm seriously stuck with my problem. Does anyone have an example how to
connect through apache httpd (proxy with jk_module) to axis running on
tomcat server?

  </pre>