axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Slim Driss" <drisss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 on Weblogic 8.1
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:34:21 GMT
You aren't alone to use this configuration. I'm using Weblogic 8.1 SP5 and
JRochit 1.4.2 but I didn't get this error.

My problem now is to deploy a WebService generated by the Axis2 Eclipse
plugin. I got the error joined in the log file. This error is generated with
every WebService generated by the plugin and is related to the
messageReceivers in the services.xml

<!-- services.xml -->
<!-- This file was auto-generated from WSDL -->
<!-- by the Apache Axis2 version: #axisVersion# #today# -->
<serviceGroup>
<service name="Axis2SampleDocLitService">
<messageReceivers>
<messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out" class="
org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitServiceMessageReceiverInOut"/>
</messageReceivers>
<parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="false">
org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitServiceSkeleton</parameter>
<operation name="echoStringArray" mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out
">
<actionMapping>echoStringArray</actionMapping>
<outputActionMapping>
http://userguide.axis2.apache.org/Axis2SampleDocLit/Axis2SampleDocLitPortType/echoStringArrayResponse
</outputActionMapping>
</operation>
<operation name="echoStruct" mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out">
<actionMapping>echoStruct</actionMapping>
<outputActionMapping>
http://userguide.axis2.apache.org/Axis2SampleDocLit/Axis2SampleDocLitPortType/echoStructResponse
</outputActionMapping>
</operation>
<operation name="echoString" mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out">
<actionMapping>echoString</actionMapping>
<outputActionMapping>
http://userguide.axis2.apache.org/Axis2SampleDocLit/Axis2SampleDocLitPortType/echoStringResponse
</outputActionMapping>
</operation>
</service>
</serviceGroup>

Without the section marked in Red the aar file is deployed on Weblogic but
isn't accessible by a client.

I join below the log file.

I appreciate any help.

Slim