axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <subir.sasiku...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Accessing axis2 based web service with https
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 05:55:03 GMT

Hi Gul,

>>>Then I have created a certificate using keytool and imported it into client's
truststore.

I assume that if you don't need client authentication, then there is no need to create another
certificate for client.

The tomcat servers certificate should be imported to your clients truststore.

If both client and server authentication is needed then your clients certificate should be
imported in your server's keystore.

And all this is needed only if your certificates are self-signed.

Others any different opinions???

Regards,

Subir S