axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Benoit Decherf <bdecherf_...@yahoo.fr>
Subject axis2 with jibx
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2006 16:36:38 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to create a webservice using jibx.
So first, I create my business class and my dto.
Then, I create the jibx binding:
java -cp ~/tools/jibx-genbinding.jar:~/jibx/lib/jibx-bind.jar:src/  org.jibx.binding.BindingGenerator
-f resources/binding.xml -m  samples.quickstart.dto.Person

Then, the wsdl:
java2wsdl.sh -o resources/ -cp build -cn samples.quickstart.service.jibx.TestService

And now, I want to create the message receiver and the skeleton interface. But when if I just
execute:
wsdl2java.sh -uri TestService.wsdl  -o build -d jibx -Ebindingfile resources/binding.xml -uw
-sd -ss --ssi
I've got an error:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot unwrap element {http://jibx.service.quickstart.samples/xsd}getPersonResponse:
no abstract mapping definition found for type {http://dto.quickstart.samples/xsd}Person (used
by element {http://jibx.service.quickstart.samples/xsd}return)
        at org.apache.axis2.jibx.CodeGenerationUtility.unwrapMessage(CodeGenerationUtility.java:576)

To generate the classes I need first to modify the binding and the wsdl. What is wrong with
the commands ?

My other question is :
How can I pass the binding file to the codegen task ?

 Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez
des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.