axis-java-user mailing list archives

From sean curtis <seancurti...@yahoo.com>
Subject [axis2] Axis2 filling my /var/tmp with axis<somenumber><myjarname>.jar
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 23:20:43 GMT
After searching the docs and mailing list, I was unable to come up with a way to get Axis2
to stop making what looks like "tmp" versions of all my jars (i.e. axis<somenumber>myjar.jar)
in /var/tmp, each time I deploy a new version of my .aar files.

This problem is being multiplied exponentially by multiple developers working on the same
host, so if anyone has come up with a handy way of either having axis2 write to, perhaps,
/dev/null, or cleaning itself up, or not doing it all, it would be appreciated.